BMRCL Recruitment 2016 – Apply for 308 Maintainer, Operator & Engineer Posts via online Application @ www.bmrc.co.in before or on 11th July 2016
If you are searching for job notification in the state of Karnataka then we have a good news for you that Government of India & Government of Karnataka, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), has provided an opportunity for you through releasing BMRCL Recruitment 2016 notification on its authorized website at below mentioned link. Through this notification , Applicants are notified that there are 308 vacancies of different posts such as Maintainer , Train Operator and Section Engineer. Applicants who are deserving for same. those can make it as opportunity to get govt job.
Jobs in Karnataka :
To read below mentioned details , applicants can get all entire information regarding these posts such as Age limit , selection mode , applying procedure and others. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up aforementioned posts. Interested and qualified candidates are required to visit official website at below mentioned link and applying their applications through online mode and submit it before or on 11th July 2016.
BMRCL Recruitment 2016 details
Name of the organization: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Total Number of Post: 308
Mode of apply : Online Mode
Name of the : Mentioned below
Detail of Posts :
1. Maintainer: 72 Posts
2. Train Operator: 255 Posts
3. Section Engineer: 11 Posts
Eligibility Conditions about BMRCL Train Operator Jobs 2016:
Age of applicants should not be more than 30 Years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per the govt rule and regulation.
Applicants should refer to official notification and get education details for those post in which they want to apply.
- Unreserved category applicants have to pay rs. 700 / – as application fee
- Candidates who belong to SC | ST those have to pay Rs. 300 /- as application fee
Applicable candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written test , document verification, kannada test & medical fitness test.
How to apply for BMRCL Application form 2016:
- Candidates are required to visit official website at www.bmrc.co.in or below mentioned link.
- After that , go to BMRCL Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Here , you need to click on Online application form link.
- Now , fill it up with all required and correct information.
- Thereafter , pay application fee.
- Enter payment details.
- After complete application form , submit it.
- Get a hard copy of submitted application form.
- Preserve it for future uses.
Starting date for submitting applications: 13th June 2016
Last date to reciept application: 11th July 2016