BARC Recruitment: It is the latest information for jobless candidates that Government of India, Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Mysuru has released BARC Recruitment 2016 notification, Through BARC Vacancy, it is going to hire the best candidates for 168 Category II Stipendiary Trainee posts. It is a such a great opportunity for those aspirants who are seeking for the government jobs.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the BARC Recruitment 2016 via online. Hence, The viewers can get the eligibility details to read the below segment. Hereupon, we mention the information regarding Age extent, selection criteria, how to apply and others.
BARC is the short and reputed name of the Bhabha Atomic Research Center. It is India’s premier nuclear research facility based in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. This time, it is inviting online applications for the BARC Recruitment 2016. So, the eligible candidates who want to apply visit the official website at barc.gov.in.
Here, you have to fill online applications with the necessary details and submit it. The last date to submit online applications is 13th December 2016. After passing out the due date, the link will be disabled for applying.
BARC Recruitment 2016 details:
|Name of the Department||Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Mysuru|
|Number of the Posts||168 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Category II Stipendiary Trainee Posts|
Category II Stipendiary Trainee Posts
- Plant Operator – 20
- Attendant Operator – 07
- Laboratory Assistant – 05
- Fitter – 02
- Machinist – 01
- Maintenance Mechanic – 19
- Welder – 08
- Turner – 02
- A/C Mechanic – 04
- Instrument Mechanic – 06
- Electrician – 39
- Electronic Mechanic -09
- Mechanic Automobile – 02
- Mechanic – Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle – 02
- Carpenter – 05
- Mason – 14
- Painter – 05
- Plumber – 03
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) –04
- Technician/C: 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria regarding BARC Vacancy 2016:
- The applicant should exist between 18 to 22 years. The age relaxation is applicable for the SC / ST candidates.
- The candidates should have passed 10th/ Matriculation/ ITI/HSC or equivalent from the recognized university. For more information, the candidates should read the official notification.
- The selection of candidates should be based on the performance in the personal interview.
- The candidates have to pay applications as per the notification.
How to submit BARC Application Form 2016:
- First of all, the candidates should visit the official website at barcrecruit.gov.in or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, go to BARC Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Now, click on apply online link.
- After that, fill the application form with the necessary details and submit it.
- Get the hard copy of it for future uses.
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|BARC Recruitment 2016 details||CLICK HERE|
|The starting date to submit apply online||2nd November 2016|
|The last date for submitting apply online||13th December 2016|
For more recent updates regarding BARC Recruitment 2016, the candidates need to read the official notification.