ASI Recruitment: This time, we are going to provide the latest information to all those aspirants who are seeking for the Govt Job notification on the internet. Archaeological Survey of India has released the recruitment notification to fill up various 38 Sr. Library & Information Officer Posts in its department. The candidates who have dream to work with this department. Now, they fulfill their dream to submit their applications for this recruitment. Beneath of this passage, we mention whole information about Archaeological Survey of India Jobs 2016 such as application form, selection mode, How to apply, etc.
After posted the advertisement notification, Archaeological Survey of India collects applications from eligible candidates. Therefore, we suggest deserving candidates that if they want to apply then log on to the authorized website at asi.nic.in and get the application form and fill it with all necessary details and send it to below mentioned address before or on 26th August 2016.
ASI Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the Department: Archaeological Survey of India
Official Website: asi.nic.in
Applying Mode: Physical Mode
Number of Posts: 38 Posts
- Senior Library & Information Officer: 01 Posts
- Library & Information Officer: 01 Posts
- Assistant Library & Information Officer: 10 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant: 26 posts
Qualification Criteria for Archaeological Survey of India Vacancy 2016:
The age of the candidates should not be more than 30 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the Government rule and regulation.
Library & Information Assistant Post: The candidates should have done the graduation in the Library Science or Library & Information Science from a recognized University.
For other posts details. the candidates should refer to the official notification.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the written examination.
The candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to Submit ASI Library & Information Assistant Application Form 2016:
- Eligible candidates log on to the official website at asi.nic.in or click on below mentioned link.
- After that , Find the ASI Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Get the hard copy of the application form.
- Fill it with all necessary details and attach all required document with it.
- Send it to beneath address through Registered POST.
Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)
Janpath New Delhi
The last date to submit the application form: 26th August 2016