APSC Recruitment 2016: Latest information for job hunter candidates who are searching job in Assam. Right Now, Assam Public Service Commission has posted an advertisement notification on its authorized website at www.apsc.nic.in. Through this notification, it is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill up the 231 Registrar/ Resident Physician/ Resident Surgeon/ Refractionist/ Demonstrator/ Junior Engineer and other posts. The other important details regarding this APSC Job 2016 such as age limit, selection mode, How to apply and others are given below.
The eligible applicants who want to set their future with this department those have an opportunity. To use this golden chance, the candidates are required to download application form and fill it with all necessary details and submit it through registered POST at below mentioned address before or on 5th September 2016
APSC Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Organization: Assam Public Service Commission
Applying Mode: Physical Mode
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Number of the Post: 231 posts
- Registrar/ Resident Physician/ Resident Surgeon/ Refractionist/ Demonstrator: 129 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 68 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/ Superintendent of Industries/ Asstt. Industries Officer: 34 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for APSC junior Engineer Vacancy 2016:
The age of applicant should not be less than 18 and not be more than 43 years. The age relaxation will be available for SC /ST candidates as per the govt rule and regulation.
- Registrar/ Resident Physician/ Resident Surgeon/ Refractionist/ Demonstrator Post : The candidates should possess MD/ MS degree in the relevant subject from the recognized university.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Post : The candidates should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
For other post details, the candidates should refer to the authorized notification.
The selection of suitable applicant will be based on the performance in the written examination and personal interview.
Check official notification to get fee details for these posts.
Easy way to submit APSC Medical Officer Application form 2016:
- Applicable candidates are required to visit authorized website at apsc.nic.in or click on below mentioned link.
- On the main page, click on APSC Recruitment 2016 link which will be mentioned in notification section.
- After that, you need to download the application form and get the hard copy of it.
- Fill it with all essential details and attach the relevant document.
- Attach all the relevant document with it.
- Send it to the following address with all the essential documents.
Commission’s Office, Deputy Secretary,
Assam Public Service Commission,
Guwahati – 781022, Assam.
Date of advertisement: 11th August 2016
The last date to submit application form through Offline: 5th September 2016