AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 – Send Application for 329 Senior Resident | Staff Nurse posts through online mode before or on 4th July 2016
Through this web page , we have mentioned a good news for all those candidates who are questing job notification. If you are also one of them then you are required to read carefully this article. As per the latest information , All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar has released an employment notification on its authorized website to cover up 329 Senior Resident , Staff Nurse , Tutor and other posts in its department. We notify to jobless candidates that each post of this recruitment have their own eligibility criteria that’s why applicant must be read below mentioned details or official notification.
Jobs in Odisha :
Application for this recruitment are invited by AIIMS Bhubaneswar to fill up aforementioned post. All eligible and interested candidates have to visit authorized website for applying online application. Here , you are required to fill online application form with all required details and submit it as per given time period. Candidates are suggested that if they have any problem to apply their application through online those may contact with us through below mentioned comment box.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 details :
Name of the Department : AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Total Number of Post: 329
Mode of apply : Online Mode
Name of the Post : Mentioned below
Details of Post:
- Staff Nurse Grade-I : 25
- Staff Nurse Grade-II : 50
- Tutor/Demonstrator: 70 Posts
- Senior Resident: 189 Posts
Eligibility Criteria regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr. Resident Vacancy 2016 :
For knowing about age , applicants should refer to official notification.
- Applicants should refer to below mentioned official notification and get post wise educational details.
Selection mode :
- Applicable candidates will be selected in the basis of performance in the written test and interview.
Application fee :
Staff Nurse Post:
- General Category applicants have to pay Rs. 500 /- as application fee and Rs. 250 for reserved category.
Tutor/Demonstrator & Senior Resident Post:
- General Category applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 /- as application fee and Rs. 500 for reserved category.
How to submit AIIMS Bhubaneswar Application form 2016 : –
1. Applicants who want to apply , visit official website at aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in or click on below mentioned link.
2. Search the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
3. After that , choose suitable link to apply online for same.
4. Now , fill online application form with all correct and required details and submit it.
5. Take a hard copy of it for future uses.
Last date to apply online Applications: 4th July 2016 ( Staff Nurse Post )
Last date for online registration: 31st August 2016 (Tutor/Demonstrator & Senior Resident Post)