AICTE Recruitment 2016: It is the superb message for the job hunter candidates that All India Council for Technical Education has decided to fill up 56 Advisor / System Analyst & Other Posts in its multiple departments. Hence, it has issued AICTE Recruitment 2016 notification on its official website at below mentioned link. Only able candidates can use this golden opportunity. But, they must be eligible for same. Further details about AICTE vacancy such as age limitations, selection criteria, and others are provided below. Hence, interested candidates must read it before applying.
AICTE welcomes eligible candidates for applying. Therefore, we suggest deserving candidates that if they want to apply then visit the official website. For applying, the candidates have to download the application from the same link. After that, they have to fill up with the complete details. As it will complete then send it to below mentioned address with the relevant document. The last date to receipt applications through offline is 30th September 2016. Thereafter, applications will not be accepted through the AICTE.
AICTE Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the Authority: All India Council for Technical Education
Authority Site: www.aicte-india.org
Total Number of Post: 56
Applying Method: Physical Mode
- Advisor-II / Group ‘A’: 03
- Director / Group ‘A’ :03
- Deputy Director / Group ‘A’: 01
- Assistant Director / Group A’: 15
- Chief Administrative Officer / Group ‘A’: 01
- Assistant Legal Advisor / Group ‘A’: 01
- System Analyst / Programmer / Group ‘B’ : 01
- Sr. Accounts Officer / Group ‘B’: 01
- Private Secretary / Group ‘B’ : 03
- Personal Assistant / Group ‘C’: 04
- Office Superintendent-Cum-Accountant / Group ‘C’: 09
- Assistant / Group ’C’ : 03
- Upper Division Clerk / Group ‘C’: 11
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE Vacancy 2016:
Age Limit & Educational Qualification:
There are various posts, and each post has different age and educational details. Therefore, the candidates should refer to the official notification for more information.
Mode of Selection:
AICTE will select the suitable applications through the written examination or personal interview.
No application fee
How to submit AICTE Application Form 2016:
If you are one of them who are unaware from applying procedure, then you can follow the below steps.
- The candidates log on to the official website at www.aicte-india.org or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, find the AICTE Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Hence, you have to download Application Form and get the hard copy of it.
- Thereafter, fill the essential details in the given format.
- After that, you need to attach all the supported document with this application form.
- At last, Send it to below-mentioned address:
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Office.
Date to Remind:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 30th September 2016
For more information, you can use the above-given link. OR, for more updates, you can also follow this web page.