OPSC Recruitment 2016: Odisha Public Service Commission has posted an employment notification for Recruitment of 153 Civil judge posts in its department. As we know, it is a responsible and reputed jobs and only well qualified, and eligible candidates can apply for these posts. Candidates who have a dream to work this department as Judge those can fulfill their dream through submitting their applications. The full details about this recruitment such as age details, selection criteria, application form and others are given below. Applicants should be read it and follow it during applying.
Job in Odisha:
As per the official notification, Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates to recruit up aforementioned posts. Deserving candidates can apply for this recruitment through online with the help of below mentioned direct link. Link will be avilable for applying till 20th August 2016. Thereafter, no one will be able to submit applications. The candidates who are unware to submit applications through online those may follow below mentioned steps.
OPSC Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
Mode of Applying: On – Line mode
Name of the Post: Civil judge
Total Number of Post: 153
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2016:
The candidate’s age should not be less than 28 and not be above than 35 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the
The Applicants must have done their graduation in Law. For more detailed information, applicants should refer to official notification.
The candidates will be selected through Pre / Main Examination and Interview.
- The candidates who belong to open category have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee
- The reserved category applicants are exempted from application fee.
How to submit OPSC Application form 2016:
- First of all, Candidates should go to the main official website atwww.opsc.gov.in or below mentioned link.
- After that, candidates need to click on OPSC Recruitment 2016 link.
- Now, click on apply online link.
- After that, you have to fill it with all correct and required detail.
- Pay application fee through given mode.
- After verifying the field details, click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of it.
- Keep safe it for future uses.
The starting date for submitting application form: 20th July 2016
The final date for submission of application form: 20th August 2016
Pre – Exam will be held on: 4th September 2016