PNB Recruitment 2016 – Apply for DGM | AGM and Chief Digital Officer post through prescribed format before or on 11th July 2016
On this website , we have an important for those jobless candidates who are interested to get job in bank. As per the latest information, Punjab National Bank has released an advertisement notification for filling up the post of Chief Digital Officer , DGM and AGM in its various branches. We notify to applicant that there are no information about how many post are required. But , this recruitment is purely based on contract under Human Resource Management Division. Candidates who are interested for this job those can get more information regarding eligibility condition to read official notification or below passage.
Job in Punjab National Bank:
If you are eligible and willing to apply then you have to download application form through PNB’s official website or below mentioned link. After getting it , you have to complete with all required information and send it to below mentioned address along with relevant document before or on 11th July 2016. Applications will be accepted through prescribed format only.
PNB Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the Organization: Punjab National Bank
Mode of Apply: Physical Mode
Total Number of Post: Yet not be mentioned
Name of the Post:
Chief Digital Officer
AGM (Company Secretary)
Eligibility Criteria Regarding Punjab National Bank Vacancy 2016:
- Chief Digital Officer : Applicant’s age should be between 40 to 48 years.
- AGM (Company Secretary): Applicant’s age should be between 40 to 55 years.
- DGM (Economist): Applicant’s age should be between 40 to 50 years.
- Chief Digital Officer : Applicant should have posses Engineering | B.Sc and MCA in Computer Science.
- AGM (Company Secretary): Applicant should have completed graduation and must be a member of ICSI.
- DGM (Economist) Post: Applicant should have passed Post Graduation in Economic from recognized university.
Suitable candidates will be based in the performance of written examination and interview.
- General Category applicant are required to pay 1000 /- as application fee
- Reserved Category applicant are required to pay Rs. 50 /- as application fee
Important Step to submit PNB Application Form 2016.
- Eligible Applicant are required to visit authorized website at www.pnbindia.in or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, you need to find PNB Recruitment 2016 link and click on it.
- Download a prescribed format of application form and get a hard copy of it.
- After that, fill this application form with all required detail.
- Pay application fee through draft and other.
- Attach required document and bank draft along with filled application form and send t to below mentioned address
The General Manager-HRMD,
Punjab National Bank,
HO: HRMD 7, Bhikhaiji Cama Place,
New Delhi – 110066
Starting date to receipt application form : 11th July 2016
Final Date for submitting online application form