Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2016: The candidats who are searching for the bank joba and also preparing for it. Then, we have the good news for them that. For filling up various 1315 General Officers MMGS-II & III, Officer / Clerk & Other Posts in its various brancehes, the Maharashtra Bank has released an advertisement notification as Maharashtra Bank vanacy 2016 in the emplyement newspapers as well as its authorized website at below mentioned link.
It is the golden opportunity for thise candidates who ae eligible for this ecruitment. For submitting the online application form , the eligible candidats can use the below steps /instruction as well as direct link to apply. The web link for submitting applicatio form will available till 6th sepetember 2016. The other detailed information regarding Maharashtra Bank job 2016 such as eligibiility criteria, educational details and others are mentioned below. The interested candidates can read the below mentioned details and get the complete information about this job.
Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the organization: Maharashtra Bank
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Total number of post: 1315 Post
Applying Method: Online Mode
- General Officers MMGS-III: 100 Posts
- General Officers MMGS-II: 200 Posts
- Security Officers MMGS-II: 15 Posts .
- Clerks Law Graduate: 100 Posts
- Clerks Agricultural Graduate: 200 Posts
- Officer: 500 Posts
- Clerk: 200 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Bank Clerk vacancy 2016:
The age of the aspirants should be between 23 to 32 years. The age relaxation will be given to the as per the Indian Constitution.
General Officers MMGS-III Post : The candidates should possess MBA (Finance) / CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM / CAIIB from a recognized University.
Clerk Post: The candidates have done their 12th and graduation in any discipline from the reconized university.
For other posts details, the candidates should refer to the beneath official notification.
The applicants will be selected for these posts through the written examination and the personal interview.
No application fee for these posts.
How to Submit Maharashtra Bank Application Form 2016:
- First of all, the eligible candidates are required to open the official website at www.bankofmaharashtra.in or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, go to Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 206 link and click on it.
- After that, read the given instructions and click on apply online link.
- Now, you have to enter all required and correct details in the given format.
- Submit the application form after verifying the filled details.
- Take a hard copy of submitted application form.
- Preserve it for future reference.
Advt Date Publication date : 1st August 2016
Starting Date to submit Online Application form: 12th August 2016
The deadline to submit the application through the website: 6th September 2016.