Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – 539 Officer & Security Officer Posts:
Through the latest information , Job seekers are informed that Bank of India has provided an opportunity to get jobs in their bank. That’s why , Bank of India Recruitment 2016 notification has been released by Bank of India. Via this advertisement notice , It is going to recruit up 539 empty posts in its various branches. There are vacant posts to be filled up various positions such as Officer – Credit, Manager, Senior Manager and security officer. Each posts have different eligibility conditions that’s why , applicants need to read official notification and get information about those posts in which they are interested to apply.
BOI Officer Jobs 2016:
Online application are invited from eligible candidates through Bank of India. Candidates who fulfill eligibility conditions for these posts those may apply for this recruitment through its official website’s link. Applicants who want to apply those can submit their application before or on 14th June 2016. After that , BOI will remove the link of apply online. For any kind of information regarding this recruitment , applicants can check official notification as well as below mentioned details.
Details About Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization : – Bank of India
Total number of Post: 539
Mode of Apply : On – Line
Name of Post:
- Officer – Credit (JMGS – I): 217 Posts
- Manager (MMGS – II): 200 Posts
- Senior Manager (MMGS – III): 100 Posts
- Security Officer – 22
Eligibility Criteria regarding Bank of India Jobs 2016:
Age extent :
- Applicant’s age should not be less than 21 years and not be greated than to 30 years for Post 1 to 3.
- Applicant’s age should be between 25 to 40 for Post 4.
Note: Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per govt rule and regulation.
Applicants should refer to official notification and know educational qualification for those posts in which they want to apply.
Application fee :
- Unreserved category have to Pay Rs. 600 / – as an application fee
- Reserved category candidates are required to Pay Rs. 100 /- as an application fee
- Selection of the applicants will be based on the performance in the written examination and personal interview.
How to apply BOI Application form 2016
- First of all , candidates should go to main web portal ‘s link @ www.bankofindia.co.in or below mentioned link.
Search the Bank of India Recruitment 2016 link in career option and click on it.
Thereafter , find online application link and click on it.
Now , applicants need to fill Online application form with all asked details
Pay application fee through online mode.
Thereafter , verifying filled details and press submit buttons.
Take a hard copy of submitted application form and preserve it for future uses.
Date to remind:
Starting date to submit application form : 31st May 2016
Last date to submit application form – 14th June 2016
Useful Links :