KEAM 2017 Application Form: Get Notification | Eligibility Criteria 2017 From Website @ www.cee-kerala.org
KEAM Application Form:Good news for all of you that Commissioner for Entrance Examination is collecting applications from all those candidates who want to take part in the entrance examination and ultimately take admission in the different colleges for their study. If you want to apply then should not miss the golden chance.
Because after the last date, no one form will be accepted even from any reference. Every year the department provides the application from in the month of January. So this year it has uploaded the KEAM Application Form on its website, without any delay you should apply under the procedure of the higher authority. We want to inform all of the candidates that they can download the application form from the official website and then send it to the required address:
KEAM 2017 Notification:
Commissioner for Entrance Examination organizes the entrance exam denoted as Kerala Engineering Agriculture and Medical exam every year. It is an entrance examination, through the same examination the department gives the opportunity to the candidates for taking admission in the different colleges of Kerala. For the current session, the topmost authority has provided the application form through the official website to all of the willing candidates.
Those applicants who want to know the eligibility criteria and other information those should follow us because here we are giving all of the brief information for all of our readers. If you want to know the last date then it is given on the official website. You have little bit time period for applying so don’t take it lightly. Also, we advise you follow us to know all of the updated information:
KEAM Application Form 2017 Overview:
|Name of the Organization||Commissioner for Entrance Examination|
|Name of the Examination||Kerala Engineering Agriculture and Medical Exam|
|Category Of Exam||Entrance Examination|
|Name of the Courses||Engineering Agriculture and Medical Trades|
|Application form Availability||Official Website|
KEAM 2017 Eligibility Criteria | Exam Information
- Aspirants must have completed 12th class with minimum 50 percent marks in the required subjects they can apply.
- Those candidates who have completed 12th Class with 50% marks in the streams of physics, chemistry etc, can apply.
- Those candidates who belong with the general category candidates they should pay Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST category candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- as application form
- Applicants age not less than 17 years it is a condition kept by the higher authority.
- Candidates who will qualify the examination with required marks they will consider for the counseling process. On the basis of same process candidates can choose the college according to their suitability and wish.
Method to Apply for Application Form Of KEAM 2017
- All the first go to the official website @ www.cee-kerala.org
- Find the link of KEAM Application Form 2017 Notification in the home page
- Click on the same link
- Download application form and also fill up form in the required format
- Thereafter send it to the required address:
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Important Dates of KEAM Exam Admission Form:
- Application form will be uploaded in the month of Jan 2017
- Candidates can apply up to the Feb month
- Exam will be conducted in the April Month
- Result: April Month
- Counseling will start in the May month