KCET 2017 Application Form: Apply Online & Get Official Notification 2017 Through Online Mode Via Official Site @ kea.kar.nic.in
KCET 2017 Application Form
If you want to take admission related with the session of 2017-18 in the different colleges for the courses of B.Sc, B.Tech in various streams then we want to all of you that Karnataka Examinations Authority has revealed the application form. Interested candidates should take benefit of the same opportunity because this offer is for limited time period. If one time last date has been passed out then no one candidate can not apply. You have little bit time period because closing date is no so far. We want to give one advise to you that before filling application form you must read its essential conditions which is beneficial for you.
Application Form of KCET 2017:
Every year, by the Karnataka Examinations Authority organizes an examination which is known as Karnataka Common Entrance Test. After qualifying the CET examination all of the desired as well as eligible candidates take admission. Without qualifying the entrance examination no one candidate can not take admission.
According to the information, the topmost authority has already mentioned the total seats category wise on its website and as per the same quota candidates can take admission or vice versa. If have not more knowledge about the application form and others then you don’ worry, just follow us because on this webpage we have given all brief information for all of our visitors. To fill up application form you can use below given direct link to apply online according to your convenience.
KCET 2017 Notification Overview:
- Karnataka Examinations Authority
Identity Of Exam:
- Common Entrance Test
Category of Exam:
- State Level Entrance Exam
Way Of Applying:
- Online Method
Essential Requirements of KCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
To Take Admission in Medical & Dental Courses:
- Contenders must have passed out 12th class with minimum 50 percent marks related with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- And 40 percent in the condition or reserved category candidates.
For Taking Admission in Engineering Courses:
- If you have completed 12th standard with at least 45 percent marks in required subjects like Physics & Mathematics and English etc then you can apply
- For reserved category candidates are required only 40% marks in the same subjects.
Figure of Fee:
- General candidates should pay Rs 650 as application fee
- SC & ST candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-
- If you will crack the examination then you will can apply for the counselling process in which you can choose college according to your comfortably and choice.
Remind Able Dates:
- Application form will be started in the month of January.
- Candidates can apply up to the March Month
- You can edit application form in the March Month
- Admit Card: In the April Month
- Exam will be organized in the month of May
Method to Apply For KCET 2017 Application Form
- You may go to the official website @ kea.kar.nic.in
- Now click on the link to get KCET 2017 Application Form
- You should fill up application form according to the requirement.
- Also upload your photograph and signature in the application form
- Then pay your fee
- Click on submit button
- Must get a hard copy of it.
Through comment box you can write a note if you want to remove your doubts because time to time we will consider all of the comments of the below given box.