CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application Form:It is the latest updates regarding National Eligibility Test 2017. The candidates who are waiting for UGC NET Application Form 2017. Those are excited to know that Central Board of School Education has released the UGC NET 2017 Notification on its official website at below given mentioned link. The candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria for this eligibility Test those can send their applications under given provision. Here on this page, we maintain the complete eligibility details regarding UGC NET Online Application 2017. The candidates who are going to apply for the same those must be read it before applying.
NET is well known as National Eligibility Test. It is conducted by the CBSE two times in years in all over India. The candidates who want to become eligible for the Assistant Professor / lecturer in the govt colleges. That’s why, every year, a huge number of eligible candidates took participated in this examination. Right now, For the CBSE UGC NET 2017, Central Board of School Education is inviting online applications. The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria, those log on to the official website at below-mentioned link. After that, you have to submit the CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application Form between 17th October 2016 to 16th November 2016.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application Form
Organization Name: Central Board of School Education
Official Website: http://cbsenet.nic.in/
Test name: National Eligibility Test
Eligibility Criteria Regarding UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2017:
- Junior Research Fellowship: The applicant’s age should not be more than 28 Years. The age relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
- Assistant Professor: There is No Upper Age Limit for the NET exam for Assistant Professor.
The candidates should have done PG from any recognized university with 55% Marks for General and 50% Marks for OBC/SC/PWD Candidates. Besides This, Ph.D. qualified can also apply and students who are pursuing the Master’s Degree in Final Year can also apply.
- The unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee.
- The OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.
- Reserved applicants need to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee
How to Submit UGC NET Application Form 2016:
- First of all, the eligible students visit the official website at cbsenet.nic.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Go to the apply online link.
- After that, fill the online application form with the complete details.
Upload the sign and Photo.
- Pay the application fee through Online mode.
- Submit the application form and get the hard copy of it.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Schedule of Examinations||Click Here|
|Download Information Bulletin||Click Here|