AIPMT 2017 Application Form: Check AIPMT Eligibility Criteria & Exam Date 2017 From Official Website @ aipmt.nic.in
On this webpage we are informing to the candidates that Central Board Of Secondary Education is starting the process of collecting the applications form those candidates who are interested in taking admission in the different Medical Courses. We recommended to the applicants that this offer is for limited time period so you must take benefit of the same application form. Through the official source, you come to know that you can apply via online mode before the January month. Due to little time period you should apply as soon as possible. Contenders can take admission in the MBBS and BDS courses by passing the All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test which is like an entrance examination.
AIPMT 2017 Application Form
Central Board Of Secondary Education is liable for conducting the AIPMT famous as an entrance examination. Every year exam conducting body schedules the same examination according to the exam schedule. In the current year, CBSE has uploaded the application form so that all of the candidates can submit their names in the pre decided time period. As per the details, All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test is very typical examination so applicants are advised after filling application from consider their study material. Now all of the information regarding how to apply, application fee, eligibility criteria etc you can be seen below:
AIPMT Application Form 2017 Overview:
- Central Board Of Secondary Education
- All India Pre Medical Test
Level Of Exam:
- National Level Exam
- Different Medical Courses
Mode of Applying:
- You can apply via online mode
Eligibility Conditions of AIPMT Exam 2016:
Basic Educational Qualification:
- Willing candidates must have completed the Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50 percent marks for general candidates and 40% marks for reserved candidates they can apply.
- Those candidates who have completed B.SC. from recognized university with required subjects can fill up the application form
- Candidates who belong with the 17 to 25 years they can apply.
- Age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
- Unreserved candidates should pay 1400 as application fee
- SC/ST/PH candidates need to pay Rs. 750/- (without late fee)
- Reserved candidates need to pay Rs. 2150/-
- Scheduled Candidates seats 15%
- Scheduled Tribes for 7.5%
- OBC Candidates 27%
- PH Candidates 3%
- After qualifying the examination candidates can apply for the counselling process and by the same process the higher authority will provide you the different colleges and you can take admission.
Method to Apply For AIPMT Notification 2017
- You are required to visit official website @ aipmt.nic.in
- Secondly find the link of AIPMT Application Form 2017, in the home page
- Fill up all of the essential information in the given box.
- Pay your fee through required mode
- Upload your photograph and signature in it
- Verify all of the information
- Press on submit button
- Must take a hard copy of it for future uses.
- Application form will be available from the month of December
- Candidates can apply up to the January month
- With late fee candidates can apply up to the Feb month
- Exam will be conducted in the May month
- Result will be announced in June month
- Counselling process will be started from the June month